2012年1月30日星期一

The wedding Forever Yours Wedding Dresses ceremony

One of many most latest tasks I've performed for Dream Now Publication is often a lot of bridal trend analysis and wrote an post about Kate Middleton wedding ceremony gown. The write-up is revealed on the initial web page on Dream Now Web site . Producing this piecabout Kate type and current bridal trest me very a bit. The wedding ceremony world is such a unique globe as opposed to fashion design world I reside and consume myself in. Even though I am motivated by specific tendencies, stylists, subjects and art, I nonetheless enjoy to acquire assignments thrown at me that I can get a challenge from. The subsequent assignment I have to create about is actually a 1,000 term article about Rachel Zoe, her fashion styling carreer, new infant and life as a stylist now.


Immediately after I write this post, my boss mentioned that she's gonna pitch it towards the Rachel Zoe Manifeste Relations group for an interview with either Rachel Zoe herself, or her primary assistant. I'm super excited to begin operating on this and studying current information about Zoe and to start creating about her. I have by no means gotten such an remarkable opportunity to compose for this kind of a nicely identified stylist and perhaps possess the article be the cause why she claims yes to becoming interviewed. So stoked ! In any case, check out www.dreamnowmag.com together with their Facebook web page, and Twitter for far more info on the most recent articles or blog posts that the staff and I have been publishing, which includes my post about Kate Middleton and her marriage ceremony style!


Forever Yours Wedding Dresses


Christina Wu Wedding Dresses