2012年3月18日星期日

It genuinely takes Vibram KSO Trek Men

I can FEEL the earth with these.. and barefoot is 0 mm!Barefoot and Vibram running will assist to cure what ails you in many cases. We weren't born with footwear on.. we were born to run bare. Many muscles and bones engage themselves within a barefoot runner's run. Place footwear on and just like over medicating, the body gets lazy. Just like the immune system slacks when the body is over medicated, many muscles and bones inside the legs and feet atrophy as they let shoes do the work for them.... This does not make the body or the ft and legs stronger. What was intended to strengthen or assist us (medicine, shoes, etc) in reality weakens us.

If we trust the capabilities of our astounding bodies we will discover out that we are capable of so much extra in mind, body, and spirit than we at any time give ourselves credit for.Back to Vibram and Barefoot running... My arches are amazingly powerful compared to what they were when I was a shod runner (and I've been running for 31 years). My toes are straighter, I don't have bad runs anymore, I feel the earth as well as rocks or roots and I don't trip over them anymore. My foot feels all-around them and reacts promptly to avoid tripping.Why is my achilles tendon sore? Your achilles tendon has been shortened by wearing large heeled operating footwear (12 - 13 mm average sole vs 2 in vibram sprints or 0 barefoot) for years. This means it will take time for your tendons to lengthen and stretch back to where they want to be. It genuinely takes time. They stretch and this makes them sore.What do I do for sore
Vibram KSO Trek Men
Vibram Bikila Mens