2012年4月8日星期日

I think word-of-mouth can TrekSport five fingers

I still want my gloves, socks and sneakers without complications. But I'm willing to give these a attempt, if only for your mild weight for carrying them all around. I'm also thinking they'd be good for strolling around the seashore within the sand. I love the feel of sand of my toes, but there's always a chance of stepping on something sharp. I like to walk/run by the ocean and these seem like a very good option to bulky traditional footwear. I also like the non-webbed toe version, which are even lighter in fat than the Vibrams. They are easier to toss into a seashore bag than traditional operating shoes.



I a short time ago tried Stand-Up Paddle boarding and I could see implementing them for that too.Vibrams excess weight is five.7 ounces. The Mizuno Universe 3 (price $119.99) weighs 3.6 ounces and has a closed toe as you'd see on a traditional sneaker, so no alien toes.As summer approaches, you could possibly see far more and much more of these minimalist running shoes, and do a double-take as I did. If they're durable and individuals like them, I think word-of-mouth can have these minimalist footwear heading the distance like a Tarahumara Indian in Mexico's Copper Canyons.



Vibram TrekSport five fingers
2011 New Vibram five fingers