2010年12月28日星期二

Replica Omega 1212.30 Constellation Watch Paparazzi has the younger

More Tissot news! While I was scouring Tissots site for additional information on the Navigator 3000, I came across a new look for the High-T. Theres no evidence that anything other than the color of the band has changed, but it certainly makes a dramatic difference. I thought this was an interesting decision since the High-T is intended for a higher-end (read richer), more conservative market while the Replica Omega 1212.30 Constellation Watch Paparazzi has the younger, hipper urban crowd covered (Tissot and Swatch are owned by the same parent companySwatch Group),

Feature wise, they are pretty comparable to the Swatch Paparazzi, with two important distinctions: 1. The High-T has a touch crystal, which means rather than jabbing at the mode button to navigate, you need only gently tap the fine sapphire crystal. I have a T-Touch (which also has a touch crystal), and I love the technology. 2. The High-T has a vibrating alert. Personally, I think this is a fantastic feature. Replica Omega 2255.80 Seamaster 300m Watch MSN Direct watches are big enough and draw enough attention to themselves as it is that they really dont need to be beeping all the time in response to alarms, appointments, news alerts, and instant messages. A subtle vibration is far more preferable, if you ask me.The only problem with the High-T is that its not easy to get your hands on.

Its not that they are in short supply, but Tissots are not sold in your typical mall jewelry store. You may have to call around a bit and do some additional driving to claim one for your own, but believe it, its worth it. but then I remembered that Replica Omega 1286.75 Constellation Quadrella Watch even the T-Touch is available in several different colors, so why not the High-T, as well?In case youre unfamiliar with the High-T, its my personal favorite MSN Direct watch at this particular moment. Although I dont actually own one (yet!), I have played with them several times in the past, and they are very impressive.